Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Music

While working at 2 different stores in the local mall this past month, I've been listening to Christmas music. Unfortunately, most of it is bad, and all of it is repeated far too often! This has, however gotten me to think about my favorite Christmas music.

1. God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman ~ Mannheim Steamroller. The video version is THE BEST!
2. Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24 ~ Transiberian Orchestra. Though it is a 'pop' pick, well... it rocks!
3. White Christmas ~ Bing Crosby. Another pop pick, but, it's well done. I like it.
4. Oh Come Oh Come Immanuel ~ I like this hymn, though can't think of any artist in particular for a performance.
5. Pat a Pan ~ Mannheim Steamroller. Another great song with an awesome video.
6. Lullay, thou Little Tiny Child ~ No artist in particular, though Mannheim does a decent version.
7. Silent Night ~ A good solid song.
8. Los Pesces en el Rio ~ Mannheim Steamroller. Plus it's funny to hear when I ask my Mexican friends to sing it :D

Well, that's my top 8. If I come up w/ any more, i'll make it 10. What are your top 10?

Istanbul/Mophia

No comments: