Thursday, July 06, 2006

Around the Galaxy In 80 Days

Now, I know most attempts to redo classics in a modern/futuristic setting fail miserably. But, I think Jules Verne's novel, Around the World in 80 Days, is one that could be adapted in a science fiction setting quite well. It was, to an extent, science fiction, just set in it's time, rather than in the future. So, when I was diddling around with this idea for a story I've had for years and never done anything with (because I'm better at coming up with ideas than implementing them), I came up with another brilliant idea, Around the Galaxy in 80 Days. It has a ring to it, doesn't it? ~.^

TTF!

Mophia

1 comment:

Anniina said...

Hell, I think it's a brilliant idea! And then if they made that into a movie, I'd totally go see it. Can I play an alien?