Sunday, April 30, 2006

Baseball

I find it hard to believe that I have gone the entire first month of the MLB baseball season without even mentioning baseball here. Well, I've been so busy that I've only had time to watch parts of two games and listen to a few others... *sighs*

Well, I am a fan of the Milwaukee Brewers. So far this year they've been doing pretty well. 14-11 to start the season off.

Along with baseball season... I'm back playing softball (slow pitch). The team I play for had it's first practice yesterday morning. I practiced some 2b, and did ok, as well as some OF where I also did ok. Considering the first ball I had to try for in the OF was hit well over my head so that I had to turn my back to the ball and run for it... I think that almost catching it and bobbling it was pretty good! (going back on fly balls has never been my strong suit). I took a few swings of Batting Practice before I had to run off to work, did ok. I'm still getting into the 'swing' of things ~.^

No comments: