Friday, April 28, 2006

Movies

I have done it.

I have watched Firefly: Serenity. It actually took me a few minutes to get into, having never seen the series due to my unculturedness. But, once I started figuring out what was going on, it was cool.







Which Firefly character are you?


So, I took Anniina's quiz... I guess I'm actually dead now.

On to the second movie, Bride & Prejudice.

At first, I disliked it, but it grew on me. I had too much of the orignal Pride & Prejudice on my brain, but once I just came to grips with the fact that it is really just a totally seperate movie, with eery similarities to Jane Austen's book, I was won over. It is actually hilarious. I have only one thing to say more, "No Life Without Wife."

(I'd say the movie is worth watching just for that song, it's pretty funny).

P®M

2 comments:

Anniina said...

Heh, I coulda called you being Wash. Now you need to see the tv show :)

Mophia said...

i'm working on that! lol, i have a couple of friends (who are a couple) who own the movie and the series (and never mentioned it to me!!! >.<) that i'm going to make loan me the series lol