Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mumu of Sevenths (or something)

1st off... what in the world is a meme??? In spite of not knowing what one is, I shall embark upon this great adventure, a meme of sevens... (they appear to be lists, though how they got called 'memememememes' is beyond my grasp of culture ^.^):
(None of these are in any particular odor, in fact they all smell quite nice, i think. They also aren't in order.)

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:

1. Fly in a fighter jet.
2. Hit a HR OVER the fence.
3. Get married.
4. Have kids.
5. Have a band.
6. Have a GOOD band.
7. Record an epic CD.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Swallow pills.
2. See without my glasses.
3. Play guitar like Joe Satriani (maybe someday, but no time soon).
4. Write in cursive (yes, I learned in elementary school, but never continued practicing and have forgotten how to write it (though I can read it oddly enough), I can sign my name like a doctor though ;D).
5. Hit a HR OVER the fence.
6. Wire a house for electricity (another maybe someday).
7. Eat cow lung/stomach/any other organs that Hispanics seem to like...

Seven Books (or series) I Love:

1. Bobby's Girl - J.D. Austin
2. The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis
3. Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Series - Michael A. Stackpole/Aaron Allston
4. Star Wars: The Lando Calrissian Adventures - L. Neil Smith
5. Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
6. The Phule Series - Robert Asprin (Phule's Company, Phule's Paradise, A Phule and His Money, Phule Me Twice, No Phule Like An Old Phule)
7. The M.Y.T.H. Series - Rober Asprin (12 Books, I ain't listin 'em all ~.^)
8. The End of Eternity - Isaac Asimov
9. Armageddon 2419 A.D. - Philip Francis Nowlan
10. The Trixie Belden Series - Julie Campbell (First 6 Books), 'Kathryn Kenny' (several in house writers at Western Publishing)

Hmm... I GUESS I'll stop with this list here... :P

Seven Movies I'd Watch Over and Over Again

Well, most movies I watch over and over again, are due to my sister watching movies over and over again. One time a month or so is usually good enough for me ~.^

1. The Princess Bride
2. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.
3. Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.
4. LOTR series.
5. The Chronicles of Narnia (both the new LW&W and the ole BBC/Wonderworks productions).
6. Joe Satriani: Live In San Francisco
7. The Original Star Wars Trilogy

People to tag?
Sorry, I only know one person with a blog... >.>

Well, that's all folks! Hope yer happy :D

1 comment:

Anniina said...

I totally *loved* the original BBC Narnia miniseries. Hated the new one. Except the little girl who played Lucy, she was amazing :)